• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Greetings,

I'm getting the following error returned to me in the import log when attempting to import articles via Data Management:

[MESSAGE 9/6/2011 9:57 AM] -- Import Started --
[ERROR zip:FAQs.zip - 9/6/2011 9:57 AM] An unexpected failure during loading has caused the import to stop.

I have a zip file with a CSV and PDF attachments.  I've verified that the CSV is formatted properly via Excel and Notepad++.  My .properties file is as follows:

DateFormat=yyyy-MM-dd
DateTimeFormat=yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss
CSVEncoding=UTF-8
CSVSeparator=,

Has anyone seen this error before?  Is there any way to get more details on which row in the CSV may be failing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

jh

• September 06, 2011

Hello,

Is there a way to programmatically publish or unpublish a Knowledge Article?  I don't see anything in the API documentation where this is possible.  If not, is this planned for a future release?

Thanks,

jh

Greetings,

I'm getting the following error returned to me in the import log when attempting to import articles via Data Management:

[MESSAGE 9/6/2011 9:57 AM] -- Import Started --
[ERROR zip:FAQs.zip - 9/6/2011 9:57 AM] An unexpected failure during loading has caused the import to stop.

I have a zip file with a CSV and PDF attachments.  I've verified that the CSV is formatted properly via Excel and Notepad++.  My .properties file is as follows:

DateFormat=yyyy-MM-dd
DateTimeFormat=yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss
CSVEncoding=UTF-8
CSVSeparator=,

Has anyone seen this error before?  Is there any way to get more details on which row in the CSV may be failing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

jh

• September 06, 2011