• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to move Custom objects, tabs and visual force pages form Develop Edition to Professional Edition using Force.com IDE embedded in eclipse.

The problem is that when i fully import the devleop edition in Eclipse (whn creating a new Force.com project, i chose to get all apex classes, components,...) and try to "Deploy to server" to my professional edition, it only displays the VisualForce pages which obvisouly returns an error since the custom objects did not yet load and it they are not listed (view image)..

This sounds like a dependency problem where i use the custom objects that i created in VisualForce pages.. can anyone plz detail how to fix this (i dperecate the use of unmanaged packages and the force.com migration tool seems to do the same thing as the force.com ide)

I would appreciate any advise

• June 24, 2011

I have a VisualForce page which loads using a standardController.

After  loading the parent page, the child page loads with the following iframe:

<iframe frameborder="no" height="200px" id="066A0000001LEZa" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="066A0000001LEZa" scrolling="no" title="activitiesnewlayout" width="100%"></iframe>

Here's the body syntax embedded in the iFrame

<body onload="if (this.bodyOnLoad) bodyOnLoad();" onbeforeunload="if (this.bodyOnBeforeUnload) {var s =bodyOnBeforeUnload(); if (s) return s;}" onunload="if (this.bodyOnUnload) bodyOnUnload();" onfocus="if (this.bodyOnFocus) bodyOnFocus();" class="Custom41Tab  apexPageInline sfdcBody" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

I have tried multiple ways to modify the hight of that iFrame using javascript, css, div in the VisualForce child page, none of them worked, till i noticed that the child page does not execute any javascript commands, even <body style="background:red" onLoad="javascript&colon;alert(123);"> , the background goes red but no alert pops out since the child page onLoad cannot override the main one loaded by default..

I viewed both related threads http://bit.ly/l3v3Yi and http://bit.ly/jnB0NR with no solution

Anyone advise plz? Is theere anyone that i can add some code to that onLoad syntax or override it?

• June 22, 2011

hello, i looked in-depth on how to use a vf as the following picture shows:

-----------------

Delivery:

Delivery name:

Delivery status:

-----------------

+Add a new product

(each time i click of +Add a new product -->)

--------------------------

Product type:

Product name:

-------------------------

Use case: Deliver multiple products on each delivery for one client, the sf administrator will add a new delivery, each delivery might have different type of products but sticked to the same delivery, so how to include a function to add a new product for this delivery, each time i click on this button, a new div will appear loading the product info to fill.

I undrstan that i need to add custom objects and custom controllers, but i dont see how to make the add a new product happen, dynamically. Is there any document or function to rely on?

• May 30, 2011

Hello,

i am trying to get fields from the parent custom object that i have created (Client), the child relationship name is "ActivitesClient__r" but i keep on getting 

Error: Could not resolve the entity from <apex:outputField> value binding '{!c.ActivitesClient__r.Value_in_2009__c}'. outputField can only be used with SObject fields.

i have tried replacing apex:outputField with outputText but i goto the following error: Error: Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.Value_in_2009__c

Value_in_2009__c is a custom field and set as a Text

here is the code

<apex:page standardController="Client__c" >
    <apex:variable value="{!Client__c}" var="c" />
    <apex:form >
      <apex:pageBlock title="Activities">
          <apex:pageblocksection >
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.Name}" />
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.Chiffre_aff__c}" />
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.ActivitesClient__r.Value_in_2009__c}" />
          </apex:pageblocksection>
      </apex:pageBlock>
     </apex:form>
</apex:page>

I dont have any idea why is this not working? I am referring a text using the childrelationship name..

• May 26, 2011

Hello,

i am trying to get fields from the parent custom object that i have created (Client), the child relationship name is "ActivitesClient__r" but i keep on getting 

Error: Could not resolve the entity from <apex:outputField> value binding '{!c.ActivitesClient__r.Value_in_2009__c}'. outputField can only be used with SObject fields.

i have tried replacing apex:outputField with outputText but i goto the following error: Error: Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.Value_in_2009__c

Value_in_2009__c is a custom field and set as a Text

here is the code

<apex:page standardController="Client__c" >
    <apex:variable value="{!Client__c}" var="c" />
    <apex:form >
      <apex:pageBlock title="Activities">
          <apex:pageblocksection >
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.Name}" />
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.Chiffre_aff__c}" />
             <apex:outputField value="{!c.ActivitesClient__r.Value_in_2009__c}" />
          </apex:pageblocksection>
      </apex:pageBlock>
     </apex:form>
</apex:page>

I dont have any idea why is this not working? I am referring a text using the childrelationship name..

• May 26, 2011