• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am struck with the use of String.escapeSingleQuotes in Dynamic SOQL. I have one visualforce page which provides search page for user to search knowledge article records. There are 3 filters on page but only 1 field is a text file while others are picklists. I am using below query to get the list of article records.

qryString = 'SELECT Id, title, ArticleType, KnowledgeArticleId, UrlName FROM KnowledgeArticleVersion WHERE PublishStatus = \'online\' AND Language = \'en_US\' ';
qryString = qryString + 'AND ' + 'Title LIKE \' ' + String.escapeSingleQuotes(articleTitle) + '\' ';
articleList = Database.Query(qryString);

But m still getting SOQL SOSL injection issue while running security scan. Can someone please help me on this? 

Thanks in Advance!!!!!
Hi,

I need to create one formula field (returns number) which will calculate Case Age (In days) such that it will keep incrementing until case is closed. If the case is closed it will stop counting. This excludes weekends.

Can someone please help me on this?

Thanks,
Pooja
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page which is displaying list of articles. It is actually a search page with a few search filter. In search result seaction, I am display Article Title and its corresponding View Count which I am quering from KnowledgeArticleViewStat object. User should be redirected to the article detail page once he clicks on Article Title (created as hyperlink)

I have put this page as right side custom console component on the case page layout. I am not to able to refresh this custom console VF page once user gets redirected to the Article details page by clicking Article Title hyperlink. Basically ViewCount gets incremented by 1 whenever user clicks Article Title and goes to its detail page. I want to refresh the custom console component such that incremented value of ViewCount can be displayed.

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.....

I have created one visualforce page which is showing complete list of Salesforce Knowledge Articles. Currently only Article Title field is shown on the page which I am quering from the standard object, KnowledgeArticleVersion.

I want to show one more field on the page which is TotalViewCount for a given article record. I am facing problem in impleting this fuctionality as the ViewCount field is there in another object called KnowledgeArticleViewSat.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Pooja

Hi,

I want case to assign to group of users in Round Robin manner. I have a workflow rule which is updating case's owner field to Case Queue. And I want to distribute cases among queue member.

I am writting After Update trigger to achieve this functionality. I am able to get the list of users which are member of Case Queue and list of cases which are assigned to Case Queue. But I am not getting how to assign cases to list of user in Round Robin manner.

Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance..

Hi,

I have enabled Chatter Answer feature and checked Show Chatter Anwer in Portal in Chatter Answer setting. I have customer portal where I want to expose Chatter Answer tab to customer portal users. I  have done necessary step on customer portal setup side. To make Chatter Answer tab visible to portal users, I need to check the Chatter Answer User checkbox on Portal user page.

Basically I need to assign Chatter Answer feature license to customer portal user. But I am not to do this. The Chatter Answer User checkbox is disabled for portal user page. I am not able to assign this feature license to customer portal user.

Please help me on this.

Hi,

I want to understand the IVR integration with Salesforce. Say if we are using CTI adapter provided by Avaya for the CTI integration then IVR integration will also be handled by Avaya? or if we purchasing Avaya CTI adapter then will IVR service be included along with adapter services? Please let me know.

Do we need to create some web service or other logic to have IVR integration with Salesforce? Please clarify

Hi,

Client has a requirement of implementing the call center in Salesforce using Avaya CTI adapter. They are already using Sales Cloud for their sales operations. So they want to have this CTI integration in Sales Cloud itself.

I know that ideally they should use Service cloud for call center implementation. But want to know that is CTI integration with Sales Cloud possible?

Please help me in understanding this.

Thanks,

Pooja

While entering the values for creating account record, I have to send some of the fields in Account Object to external  java web service in XML format such that  those values doesn't store in Salesforce database. The external web serivce will handle storing of passed values in their database.

For this, I have exported WSDL file in Salesforce org and created Apex class also. I am not getting how to send the fields in XML format even before saving the record to Salesforce database.

Is there any temporary variable which stores the fields values before getting saved in Salesforce database?? 

The time to execute the code can be maintained in Debug Log with other details also. But it can be stored for 20 execution only..

Is there any way to store debug log data into some other object in database? I require this information to calculate the performance. Can anyone suggest me that how to implement this

I have come across a situation where I have to enter customer information in Account object. But there are some sensitive information about the customer like SSN id, Credit card number etc..

So I have to store above mentioned sensitive information in client database instead of Salesrooms database and rest of the non sensitive information in salesforce database.

Could anyone provide me idea that how to save information separately in client local database and salesforce database?

I want to call java web service from salesforce using Apex Callout with WSDL2APEX but getting error :

IO Exception: Read timed out

I want to that is there any way to invoke the external web service with out doing authentication because my java application is accessible directly without user name and password.

Please help on me.

Note: Response time of web service is very fast. And already set the URL in Remote Site Setting.

Hi,

Please help me in solving the below issue:

I want to invoke external web service using Apex Callout. For this,I have generated Apex class from WSDL. I have created controller to handle the invoking process and Visualforce page to consume this.

I have set the URL in Administrative Setup -> Security Controls -> Remote site setting.

My web service is returning only one value thus not taking much time to execute. But still while running the code, I am getting Content cannot be displayed: IO Exception: Read timed out error.

Please provide the solution

Hi,

I want to understand the IVR integration with Salesforce. Say if we are using CTI adapter provided by Avaya for the CTI integration then IVR integration will also be handled by Avaya? or if we purchasing Avaya CTI adapter then will IVR service be included along with adapter services? Please let me know.

Do we need to create some web service or other logic to have IVR integration with Salesforce? Please clarify

Hi,

I need to create one formula field (returns number) which will calculate Case Age (In days) such that it will keep incrementing until case is closed. If the case is closed it will stop counting. This excludes weekends.

Can someone please help me on this?

Thanks,
Pooja

I have created one visualforce page which is showing complete list of Salesforce Knowledge Articles. Currently only Article Title field is shown on the page which I am quering from the standard object, KnowledgeArticleVersion.

I want to show one more field on the page which is TotalViewCount for a given article record. I am facing problem in impleting this fuctionality as the ViewCount field is there in another object called KnowledgeArticleViewSat.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Pooja

Hi All,

I have an image on my visualforce page (which is rendered as pdf as well). I want that image to redirect me to a link say : google  when it;s clicked. This redirection should also work when the page is rendered as pdf. This is what i have tried so far and itt doesnt work. Request you all to help.

<script type="text/javascript">
    function popupwindow(){
        var newwindow = window.open("http://www.google.com/");
        newwindow.focus();
    }
    </script>

<apex:image url="{!$Resource.PDFImage}" onclick="popupwindow" width="550" height="50"/>

I  have also tried to use <a></a> tags , just outside <apex:image> but even that doesn't seem to work.

Regards

Shrey Tyagi

Hi,

I have enabled Chatter Answer feature and checked Show Chatter Anwer in Portal in Chatter Answer setting. I have customer portal where I want to expose Chatter Answer tab to customer portal users. I  have done necessary step on customer portal setup side. To make Chatter Answer tab visible to portal users, I need to check the Chatter Answer User checkbox on Portal user page.

Basically I need to assign Chatter Answer feature license to customer portal user. But I am not to do this. The Chatter Answer User checkbox is disabled for portal user page. I am not able to assign this feature license to customer portal user.

Please help me on this.

I have come across a situation where I have to enter customer information in Account object. But there are some sensitive information about the customer like SSN id, Credit card number etc..

So I have to store above mentioned sensitive information in client database instead of Salesrooms database and rest of the non sensitive information in salesforce database.

Could anyone provide me idea that how to save information separately in client local database and salesforce database?

Hi,

Please help me in solving the below issue:

I want to invoke external web service using Apex Callout. For this,I have generated Apex class from WSDL. I have created controller to handle the invoking process and Visualforce page to consume this.

I have set the URL in Administrative Setup -> Security Controls -> Remote site setting.

My web service is returning only one value thus not taking much time to execute. But still while running the code, I am getting Content cannot be displayed: IO Exception: Read timed out error.

Please provide the solution