WPF Developer - C#, Agile/Scrum-SDL, Web Services, .Net, UI - Indianapolis
Research Applications (Web Interfaces)
Expertise in WPF/C# - User Interfaces
Web Services - .Net Framework
Modules, Dashboards, Tools
Design and Code Development
Volt is partnering with a Fortune 500 company on a large project with our client in Indianapolis. We are looking for people who have IT experience in the Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry. Our client offers an opportunity for you to work with a very well respected company that offers flex hours.
If you have been considering moving to Indy or visiting for a period of months, this position may be the answer to your job worries! If you feel that you would be an awesome fit for this position, please send in your resume as soon as possible and contact us if you would like more information about the GREAT benefits and perks of this position!
Your Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
Design and Code Development of:
- Modules for Predictive Analytics
- Modules for Client Decision Analytics
- Dashboards for Context and Value Analysis
- Tools for Cost and Exposure Analysis
- Tools for Portfolio Management Integration
Your will also be responsible to:
- Design and validate Re-forecasting Modules
- Design and develop Market Positioning Tools
- Maintain existing Development Production Schedule
- Collaborate and communicate with Client Team Members for all meetings and necessary project information exchanges.
This is an estimated 6-12 month Contingent/Temporary position in Indianapolis, IN and offered through Volt Technical Resources, located in Redmond, WA. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for Contingent/Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire placements, and support many of the top rated IT Companies in the Pacific Northwest.
WPF Developer Qualifications:
- Expertise in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) with using C#in creating and maintaining fast, high-interaction User Interfaces.
- Expertise in .NET Framework.
- Knowledge of accessing data through Web Services.
- Experience in Development within an Agile and Scrum SDL (Security Development Lifecycle)environment.
- Knowledge of development around research applications and web interfaces.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable communication skills.
Bonus Skills (Nice to have for this position, but not required):
- Experience working with Silverlight.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to Volt at: TGoulet@volt.com and reference the following in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you: 285464DF - WPF Developer - C#, Agile/Scrum-SDL, Web Services, .Net, UI along with the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Java Developers and Testers - Greater Seattle Area and Beyond - 061611DF
Volt is looking for all experience levels of Software Developers and Software Testers who would be interested in working in an array of different arenas to include games development, mobile device testing/development, Enterprise Solutions, Web Services, etc...
The list goes on and on! Volt has numerous positions open in the above mentioned technologies and would welcome the chance to talk to you about which ones you may be interested in pursuing.
If you are looking for your next gig or a full time position in the Greater Seattle Area, email me! Send me (Coby) your resume to Volt at email@example.com to be contacted by one of our professional IT Recruiters! If you don't mind, when you contact me, could you let me know that you saw this message on the Developerforce.com Job Board? Thank you :)