• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to simply create a custom button in a list view using a URL content source that will open selected records in a Google map with markers? I've been able to get the button to open a google map, but can't figure out how to bring in the records selected from my list view, or if it's even possible without a bunch of other customizations. I tried installing the "Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps" off appexchange, but frankly was overwhelmed with all the pages, components, etc. that creates. Thanks for any help. Dave

Hai friends,

Can you any body help me to add Columns to Datatable on Vfpage Dynamically.I have to display all records in Data table on vfpage. we can add rows dynamically to datatable,but i need to add columns to datatable.Please help me in this scenario.

Thank u,

Haribabu

Hai friends,

I am trying to add columns to data table dynamically,but i am not getting my requirement please help me for this scenario,

Scenario:-  We need to display all required fields in datatable on page load,after that we need o take input from page,as how many number of columns should add,here if u entered 5 ,then 5 columns should add on button click to datatable,then after if u enetered 5 then from remaining list of fields 5 fields should added to datatable as columns.

Please help me

Thanks in Advance

sfdc Elephant

Is it possible to simply create a custom button in a list view using a URL content source that will open selected records in a Google map with markers? I've been able to get the button to open a google map, but can't figure out how to bring in the records selected from my list view, or if it's even possible without a bunch of other customizations. I tried installing the "Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps" off appexchange, but frankly was overwhelmed with all the pages, components, etc. that creates. Thanks for any help. Dave