• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've been provisioned a LiveAgent admin account and am setting up a demo for internal knowledge transfer.

I've created a Deployment and a button, and it's showing up for me in my Customer Portal.

What I"m not able to complete:

- When the customer initiates a chat from the Portal, the agent is notified,and can click the Accept button. The pop-up window with the progress bar is in waiting mode, and the console's status stays at "Enaging..." indefinitely.

- Also, the agent is able to click the Invite button to initiate a chat with a customer...(the console reports that an invitiation was sent), but the customer's web page never sees a chat invitiation window

- For the Deployment creation, I used the the appropriate sfdc subdomain (na12.salesforce.com)... 

- In the liveagent console, I've checked my connection settings and it reports that it's a Direct connection

Any suggestions?

I've been provisioned a LiveAgent admin account and am setting up a demo for internal knowledge transfer.

I've created a Deployment and a button, and it's showing up for me in my Customer Portal.

What I"m not able to complete:

- When the customer initiates a chat from the Portal, the agent is notified,and can click the Accept button. The pop-up window with the progress bar is in waiting mode, and the console's status stays at "Enaging..." indefinitely.

- Also, the agent is able to click the Invite button to initiate a chat with a customer...(the console reports that an invitiation was sent), but the customer's web page never sees a chat invitiation window

- For the Deployment creation, I used the the appropriate sfdc subdomain (na12.salesforce.com)... 

- In the liveagent console, I've checked my connection settings and it reports that it's a Direct connection

Any suggestions?