• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am new to visulaforce and I am just wondering, if I make the standardcontroller the opportunities object, can I pull information from other objects fields or do they have to be part of the opportunity.

I am trying the pull other account and contact information across to the Quote PDF I am building and I cannot figure out how to do this.

Thanks

• August 09, 2011

I have installed Cloud Swarm onto our Salesforce and am having a lot of difficulty getting it to work the way we need it to work. I have set it up so that a user follows any opportunity for an account that they own. It seems to be only working when either myself (admin) or the user that owns the account creates the opp record.

For example, when I create the record for User A's account, they follow it. When another User creates an opp for User A's account, User A is not following it.

Can you please tell me why?

• July 27, 2011

Hi,

I am new to visulaforce and I am just wondering, if I make the standardcontroller the opportunities object, can I pull information from other objects fields or do they have to be part of the opportunity.

I am trying the pull other account and contact information across to the Quote PDF I am building and I cannot figure out how to do this.

Thanks

• August 09, 2011

I have installed Cloud Swarm onto our Salesforce and am having a lot of difficulty getting it to work the way we need it to work. I have set it up so that a user follows any opportunity for an account that they own. It seems to be only working when either myself (admin) or the user that owns the account creates the opp record.

For example, when I create the record for User A's account, they follow it. When another User creates an opp for User A's account, User A is not following it.

Can you please tell me why?

• July 27, 2011