• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am displaying reports in my customer portal.

The problem is that we see all the filter parameters passed and it looks very ugly.

I need to know if there is a way to hide the filter criteria but not disable so that the user does not know what actually is passed.

Like adding an extra parameter to my report string.

I am using iframe to display the report.

Pranay

• February 17, 2012

hi,

I am using iframe and displaying reports in customer portal.

There is a header file callled welcome.page which is included in each and every page that i navigate from in the customer portal.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="false" then I dont see the header on top of the page but the with my iframe and report i get a header.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="true" then I see the header on top of the page and with my iframe and report i get a header again with all the links still active, so i can again navigate from the report and keep opening windows inside windows.

basically my i frame takes the header file and includes it on top of the report.

Is there a way to disable this header file from being included.

I know I can use window.open and navigate to the report and pass all the parameters but i want to use iframe.

thanks!!

• January 02, 2012

Hi,

I have 3 apex batch jobs.

I run them in sequence. Lets call them BJ1, BJ2 and BJ3.

What I have noticed is that their execution time is very different. It seems to be dependent on,

1) the data in SF DB,

2) server congestion 

Yesterday it took me 4.5 hrs to run each job, which was ridiculous and in real scenario I need a solution to run them in sequence, so that I make sure that once BJ1 gets finished, then and only then BJ2 starts and once BJ2 gets finished BJ3 starts. And I also need to run them MORE THAN ONCE A DAY.

The interface jobs sceduler scedules the job once a day or I have to create multiple schedulers, which will be tedius as i'll need to schedule then every hour.

I need some help guys!!!! :smileysad:

• August 16, 2011

Hi,

In Email-to-case scenario, I want to store support email address on case record. This is to identify the email address to which customer has sent email as there are multiple support email addresses provided to customers.

One solution I see is to get the address from EmailMessage record by writing a trigger. Is there any other work-around to get this done?

Thanks

A

Hi,

I am displaying reports in my customer portal.

The problem is that we see all the filter parameters passed and it looks very ugly.

I need to know if there is a way to hide the filter criteria but not disable so that the user does not know what actually is passed.

Like adding an extra parameter to my report string.

I am using iframe to display the report.

Pranay

• February 17, 2012

hi,

I am using iframe and displaying reports in customer portal.

There is a header file callled welcome.page which is included in each and every page that i navigate from in the customer portal.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="false" then I dont see the header on top of the page but the with my iframe and report i get a header.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="true" then I see the header on top of the page and with my iframe and report i get a header again with all the links still active, so i can again navigate from the report and keep opening windows inside windows.

basically my i frame takes the header file and includes it on top of the report.

Is there a way to disable this header file from being included.

I know I can use window.open and navigate to the report and pass all the parameters but i want to use iframe.

thanks!!

• January 02, 2012

Hi,

I have 3 apex batch jobs.

I run them in sequence. Lets call them BJ1, BJ2 and BJ3.

What I have noticed is that their execution time is very different. It seems to be dependent on,

1) the data in SF DB,

2) server congestion 

Yesterday it took me 4.5 hrs to run each job, which was ridiculous and in real scenario I need a solution to run them in sequence, so that I make sure that once BJ1 gets finished, then and only then BJ2 starts and once BJ2 gets finished BJ3 starts. And I also need to run them MORE THAN ONCE A DAY.

The interface jobs sceduler scedules the job once a day or I have to create multiple schedulers, which will be tedius as i'll need to schedule then every hour.

I need some help guys!!!! :smileysad:

• August 16, 2011