• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I am about to take Certification exam. can any body tell how many questions can i expect from Winter-12 new release???

thanks in advance

Hi SF

I have a small Doubt which is haunting me since so many days. I have gone through so many blogs and could't get the correct answer so i ask for your help

The Question is as follows: How can we perform the approval process by mobile device?

Waiting for the answer 

Thanks in advance

Hi SF

I have Created a Chatter only user and now I want to view the Dashboard of my admin but unable to do so and has encountered with an error

You do not have level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested

I have given all necessary permissions required

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have a requirment regarding xml parcing. wher from the xml i need to split the object name and field type. by taking the field type into a list.

After that i need to consider the next child element that is operator. when selecting a particular field type the respective operator must be populated with symbol 

After that i need to consider the next child element value i.e the respective value in that node

the final output must be such that 

Name = 'xxxxx'

this must be from xml file

Thank you.

Hi Salesforce,

I have a requirment regarding web service and string split. when i pass the web service to the class the string must split dynamically i.e., for xample  i have passed

<column>Account$Name</column> 

<column>Account$Type</column>

it must dynamically split Account and name. and then if i pass Account$Type  it must split as Account and Type Respectively ... with out Hardcoding 

Thank You

Hi Salesforce,

I'd like to be able to determine the datatype of a field name dynamic when user Passes  the field Name. i.e., when user selects AccountNumber then we need to get the data type as Text, and when he again selects IsPartner on Account object then we need to get CheckBox as data type.

I think we can achive this with Describe Fields on the object and then match the name listed with a Map of the DescribeFieldResults.

As i am new to coding can any one give me the approch for this scenario with a sample code.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I have a class and test class for it .But it covers  68% of  the code of my class. so please help me to cover 100% of my code.

=====================Myclass=================================

public class newOpportunityController {
   // These four member variables maintain the state of the wizard.         // When users enter data into the wizard, their input is stored         // in these variables.          Account account;   Contact contact;   Opportunity opportunity;   OpportunityContactRole role;

// The next four methods return one of each of the four member         // variables. If this is the first time the method is called,         // it creates an empty record for the variable.         public Account getAccount() {      if(account == null) account = new Account();      return account;   }
   public Contact getContact() {      if(contact == null) contact = new Contact();      return contact;   }
   public Opportunity getOpportunity() {      if(opportunity == null) opportunity = new Opportunity();      return opportunity;   }
   public OpportunityContactRole getRole() {      if(role == null) role = new OpportunityContactRole();      return role;   }

// The next three methods control navigation through         // the wizard. Each returns a PageReference for one of the three pages         // in the wizard. Note that the redirect attribute does not need to         // be set on the PageReference because the URL does not need to change         // when users move from page to page.         public PageReference step1() {      return Page.opptyStep1;   }
   public PageReference step2() {      return Page.opptyStep2;   }
   public PageReference step3() {      return Page.opptyStep3;   }

// This method cancels the wizard, and returns the user to the          // Opportunities tab          public PageReference cancel() {    try{             PageReference opportunityPage = new ApexPages.StandardController(opportunity).view();            system.debug('--------------ade--');            opportunityPage.setRedirect(true);            return opportunityPage;             }            catch(system.DMLException e){            system.debug('---------kih-------');            ApexPages.addmessages(e);            return null;            }    }
   // This method performs the final save for all four objects, and         // then navigates the user to the detail page for the new         // opportunity.         public PageReference save() {
      // Create the account. Before inserting, copy the contact's            // phone number into the account phone number field.            account.phone = contact.phone;      insert account;
      // Create the contact. Before inserting, use the id field            // that's created once the account is inserted to create            // the relationship between the contact and the account.            contact.accountId = account.id;      insert contact;
      // Create the opportunity. Before inserting, create             // another relationship with the account.            opportunity.accountId = account.id;      insert opportunity;
      // Create the junction contact role between the opportunity            // and the contact.            role.opportunityId = opportunity.id;      role.contactId = contact.id;      insert role;
      // Finally, send the user to the detail page for             // the new opportunity.      

PageReference opptyPage = new ApexPages.StandardController(opportunity).view();      opptyPage.setRedirect(true);
      return opptyPage;   }
}
@isTest
private class newOpportunityController_TestMethod // Name of the test class, Can be any name
{         
    static testmethod void newOpportunityController_TestMethod()   // Name of the test method. Must be the same as the class name 
    {
        newOpportunityController s = new newOpportunityController();   // Initialize variable for original class 
        contact ct;
        account acc;
        opportunity opp;
        opportunitycontactrole opp1;
       if(acc!=null)
       {
         acc=new account(name='balaji');
         insert acc;

}
        if(ct!=null)
         {
           ct=new contact();
           ct.accountid=acc.id;
           insert ct;
         }
         if(opp!=null)
         {

opp=new opportunity();
         }
      /*  insert acc;
        ct.lastname='balaji';
        ct.accountid=acc.id;
        insert ct;
        opportunity opp=new opportunity(name='balaji',stagename='prospecting',forecastcategoryname='pipeline',closedate=system.today());
        opp.accountid=acc.id;
        try{
        if(opp!=null) 
        opportunity opp1=new opportunity();       
        insert opp;
        }
        catch(DMLException e1)
        {
          system.debug(e1.getMessage());
          }
       OpportunityContactRole ro=new OpportunityContactRole();
        ro.opportunityid=opp.id;
        ro.contactid=ct.id;
        try{
               if(ro!=null)
                insert ro;
        }
        catch(DMLException e)
        {
          system.debug(e.getMessage());

}*/
       s.getAccount();                        // Call Function of Original class
       s.getContact();
       s.getOpportunity();
       s.getrole();
         s.step1();
         s.step2();
         s.step3();
         s.cancel();
         s.save();   

}    

}

Hi SF

I have Created a Chatter only user and now I want to view the Dashboard of my admin but unable to do so and has encountered with an error

You do not have level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested

I have given all necessary permissions required

Thanks in advance

Hi Salesforce,

I'd like to be able to determine the datatype of a field name dynamic when user Passes  the field Name. i.e., when user selects AccountNumber then we need to get the data type as Text, and when he again selects IsPartner on Account object then we need to get CheckBox as data type.

I think we can achive this with Describe Fields on the object and then match the name listed with a Map of the DescribeFieldResults.

As i am new to coding can any one give me the approch for this scenario with a sample code.

Thank you.