• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've been using survey force successfully for my customers externally but now I want to use it internally I don't seem to be able to get the permissions for other useres.  Am I missing a setting here, I have activated all for the user profile in manage users?  Can anyone shed any light?

Hi, I imported 3059 records to a customer object I had created, after first importing a test set of data.  Both imports show as completed successfully in Monitoring Imports Queue, with the full set of reocrds listed, i.e. 180 for first test import then 3059 for second import.  However, when I go to the tab for the custom object created only 183 records are visible. 

I have tried adjusting the view to show all records but to no avail.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I initially had this in developmennt but have now deployed the C/Obj as I am happy with it.  But still no additional records.  Help anyone?

Hi, I imported 3059 records to a customer object I had created, after first importing a test set of data.  Both imports show as completed successfully in Monitoring Imports Queue, with the full set of reocrds listed, i.e. 180 for first test import then 3059 for second import.  However, when I go to the tab for the custom object created only 183 records are visible. 

I have tried adjusting the view to show all records but to no avail.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I initially had this in developmennt but have now deployed the C/Obj as I am happy with it.  But still no additional records.  Help anyone?