• 20 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to leverage the streaming API in a hybrid local (file:///...) iOS app?  If so, could you point me to any examples / resources.

Thanks in advance!

• November 07, 2013

Is there a force.com geocoding service that takes a textual address and returns lat/long?  If not, any suggestions for a free one that doesn't have too many constraints around usage / throttling?

• September 26, 2012
Anyone have any of the details on how database.com data residency option (DRO) will work? How does it get to your internal data? What are the limitations? Etc.?
  • September 01, 2011

Is it possible to leverage the streaming API in a hybrid local (file:///...) iOS app?  If so, could you point me to any examples / resources.

Thanks in advance!

• November 07, 2013
Is ligtning builder requestable for pilot yet?
Hi, 

I am trying to add some logic into lighting component controller, in my understanding, it is javascript, so any old-school javascript should work ? Below is my code which does not work : 

calculateC : function(component, event, helper) {
  var myC = component.get("v.celsius");

var newF = myC*9/5+32;

component.set("v.fahrenheit", newF);           

if (typeof my !== "number"){
            component.set("v.fahrenheit", 32);
        }

},

the part does not work is the typeof 

Hi,

Am unable to connect to any of my Spring '13 sandboxes this morning with Workbench. After supplying my credentials, I get stuck on a 'Data Not Available' page (/setup/secur/RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp). Anyone else having this issue?

Thx.