• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Is there a way to find only those Accounts which have an Activity of a certain type in their ActivityHistory and exclude the ones that don't?

My current query looks like this:

SELECT Id, Name, ( SELECT Id, ActivityType, ActivityDate, Description, Status, Owner.Id, Owner.Name FROM ActivityHistories WHERE ActivityType = 'my_activity_type' ORDER BY

ActivityDate DESC ) FROM Account

What I want is only Accounts where ActivityHistories is not empty. e.g WHERE AccountHistories != null or so.

I know that I could just collect the Ids of the relevant accounts manually and do a second query. But since the number of Accounts in the system is > 40000 I'd rather get it all done in one step.

Thank you for your help!

Hello,

Is there a way to find only those Accounts which have an Activity of a certain type in their ActivityHistory and exclude the ones that don't?

My current query looks like this:

SELECT Id, Name, ( SELECT Id, ActivityType, ActivityDate, Description, Status, Owner.Id, Owner.Name FROM ActivityHistories WHERE ActivityType = 'my_activity_type' ORDER BY

ActivityDate DESC ) FROM Account

What I want is only Accounts where ActivityHistories is not empty. e.g WHERE AccountHistories != null or so.

I know that I could just collect the Ids of the relevant accounts manually and do a second query. But since the number of Accounts in the system is > 40000 I'd rather get it all done in one step.

Thank you for your help!