CMSForce2 is a free content management system from Force.com Labs. This app is unsupported, but the community posts and answers questions here as well as on the salesforce.com community site.
1. I attempted to install CMSForce2 but received a failure message. Why won't it install? The most common problem is that you need an active Force.com site up and running at the time of install. Post
2. Is there a managed app version of CMSForce2? No. CMSForce2 is only available unmanaged.
3. Is this the same as Siteforce? No. Siteforce is a product expected to be GA in 2011.
4. Can I insert multiple records with a single call? Not out of the box (Post).
5. Can I use a picklist in a webform? Yes (Post).
6. Why can't I add content to CMSForce2? Your security is probably misconfigured. Check pages 3-4 of the install guide. Post