• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to point mydomain.force.com to mydomain.com 

I've update my CNAME in Godaddy but still having problems.  Anything obvious that I'm doing wrong?

User-added image
What standard and cusom objects are affected?   

Pro paypal API integration into visual workflow?

Hello, is it possible to add pro paypal API integration into visual workflow?

I have a public workflow embedite in a page in a site.  At the end of the flow, I'd like my guest users to submit a payment via paypal.  I'd like some sort of confirmation that the payment has been processed before the flow is 'finished'.  

Can anyone help please?  

I have a paypal Pro account, Salesforce Enterprice level account.  I belived this is an API question but not sure...

I'm trying to point mydomain.force.com to mydomain.com 

I've update my CNAME in Godaddy but still having problems.  Anything obvious that I'm doing wrong?

User-added image

Pro paypal API integration into visual workflow?

Hello, is it possible to add pro paypal API integration into visual workflow?

I have a public workflow embedite in a page in a site.  At the end of the flow, I'd like my guest users to submit a payment via paypal.  I'd like some sort of confirmation that the payment has been processed before the flow is 'finished'.  

Can anyone help please?  

I have a paypal Pro account, Salesforce Enterprice level account.  I belived this is an API question but not sure...

I'm trying to change my domain name mydomain.force.com to mydomain.com 

I've read http://www.adnsandbox.com/df08/sites_using_custom_domain.pdf but the issue I'm having is creating those CNAME records on Go Daddy.

On Godaddy I have the option to change the A (Host) record from @ to an IP address which from reading articles on their site is what I would need to do but instead of an IP address I think I need to have it say mydomain.force.com but it'll only let me put an IP address in.

If anyone has experience with this or might be able to offer suggestions I'd highly appreciate it. Currently I'm forwarding mydomain.com to mydomain.force.com and this in turn I believe has resulted in my site not being searchable on Google anymore because I do not have the custom domain configured (my site has been running for about 3 months now).

Thanks!

• December 04, 2010

Is there any way to mass delete records in a custom object (table)?  The Mass Delete feature under Setup -> Administration Setup -> Data Management -> Mass Delete Records  only seems to perform a mass delete for SDFC standard objects....

It is pretty painful to delete records one by one - phew!!

• December 21, 2009