• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

we want to create a trigger on knowledge base object but sfdc don't allow us to create a trigger or workflow on knowledge base.

Can any body suggest us how to do this??

Hi all,

CAn any body please provide me the llist of communities work in SFDc like Marketo Community.

I searched alot but i only found salesforce sites nt communities \

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello everybody!!!!

Can any body please help me solving the issue of getting rid of standard propeties of 

knowledge:articleRendererToolbar .

Thanks,

Kanupriya

Hello Guys,

Can any bosy please help me to solve the issue of updating User LIcense field and Profile field in user object using SOQL or Apex. I don't want to do it manually coz of 10k of records.  I Searched alot on this and didn;t find any thing. I am stuck on it and it sucks.

So can anybody please help me.

Thanks,

vishal

Hi,

I'm getting apex:inputFile can not be used in conjunction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute.error as I have many other rerender attributes for other components.

It seems that we can't use apex:input file and rerender methods together. But is there any work around for this.

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello Every1...

I just created a search code for my blog . i need to update it while using highlighting in the search word. so can any body please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello every1...

I need help on the login settings for sites. I created customer portal and enabled login for that. I also login from site but the problem is its not loading the page i want to load like he gives me error like Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page. 

Even i added all my VF pages and controller to the sites and customer portal also. still dont know why getting the porblem ..

can any body please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello,

While Uploading the package i am getting a validation restriction " Salesforce.com does not currently allow export of components referencing to Data Categories." 

can any body please help me how can i upload my code. and create a package

we want to create a trigger on knowledge base object but sfdc don't allow us to create a trigger or workflow on knowledge base.

Can any body suggest us how to do this??

Hey guys,

can anybody please help me in uploading images in the textarea instead of just giving a link.

Thanks,

Kanupriya

Hello Every1...

I just created a search code for my blog . i need to update it while using highlighting in the search word. so can any body please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello every1...

I need help on the login settings for sites. I created customer portal and enabled login for that. I also login from site but the problem is its not loading the page i want to load like he gives me error like Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page. 

Even i added all my VF pages and controller to the sites and customer portal also. still dont know why getting the porblem ..

can any body please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Vishal

Hello every1,

I have to create a user custome field which is based on account custom picklist field. SFDC does nt give me permission to make a lookup relation with the accounts. So can any body please give me any idea how to create this. 

Thanks,

Vishal

Hi all,

I want to retrieve file names within a zipped static resource file via apex.

can anybody help me.

I am stuck with this.

apex:inputFile can not be used in conjunction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute.

Is it because  POST is required to upload the file ?

Message Edited by devNut! on 11-18-2008 11:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if it's possible to customize the Customer Portal login page to include, for example a combo box or buttons. Thank you.