• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to use the "owner" field on a custom object through API.

I keep getting the error:

No such column 'Owner' on entity 'ISOOffice__Merchant_Application__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Here is the part of the QUERY:

ISOOffice__Merchant_Application__c WHERE Owner="Pre-Boarding" AND CreatedDate...

I tried appending '__c' to Owner but that didn't work. On the salesforce website it doesn't list what to use for Owner in the API other than Owner. Also the WSDL has it listed as Owner as well. Any ideas as to what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

So I can get the login() API call to work and return the sessionId and whatnot. However I cannot get any subsequent calls to work.

I get the error:

INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session

However I recieved the Session ID from the return of the login method, so how can it be wrong?

I did notice that ever time I login() the sessionId seems to be the same. Also I noticed that it appears to be be encoded, do I need to decodebase64() the sessionId before I can use it? What should a valid sessionId look like?

Please Help!

So I can get the login() API call to work and return the sessionId and whatnot. However I cannot get any subsequent calls to work.

I get the error:

INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session

However I recieved the Session ID from the return of the login method, so how can it be wrong?

I did notice that ever time I login() the sessionId seems to be the same. Also I noticed that it appears to be be encoded, do I need to decodebase64() the sessionId before I can use it? What should a valid sessionId look like?

Please Help!

Hi,

I am new to this platform and having some wierd troubles and a hard time debugging it.

I am attempting to invoke the web service API of an AppExchange application whose WSDL has been provided to me.

I am using enterprise WSDL API to login and then switching the end point to the AppExchange WSDL URL.

all the service end points are being picked up from the WSDLs however, my java client runs fine on local machine but when I deploy it as a custom component in LiveCycle, I am getting this error:

com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to send request to https://cs1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/00DS00000001RG1/0DFS00000008Rtd

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: com.ibm.jsse2.util.g: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl could not build a valid CertPath.; internal cause is:
    java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The certificate issued by OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign, Inc.", C=US is not trusted; internal cause is:
    java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error

I tried installing certificates on the server end but it didnt help. Then I realized when I am printing the authendpoint and service end point, they are different host names... auth being https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/0DFS00000008Rtd and service being https://cs1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/00DS00000001RG1/0DFS00000008Rtd

The service end point for the AppExchange app is https://cs1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/class/MyApp which when set was throwing the aforementioned error.

So I tried changing the host name from cs1-api.salesforce.com to test.salesforce.com expecting it to work fine.

But now I am getting a different error that too intermittently saying:

com.sforce.ws.SoapFaultException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key:

and sometimes I am getting this error:

UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION'
 exceptionMessage='Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService'

I am totally confused and dont know what to do. Here is a code snippet I am using:

ConnectorConfig config = new ConnectorConfig();
config.setUsername(USERNAME);
config.setPassword(PASSWORD);

connection = Connector.newConnection(config);

//Change service end point to call my app
config.setServiceEndpoint(myAppEndPoint);
SoapConnection sc = new SoapConnection(config);

String retval = sc.callMyMethod();

Regards

D