Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have 2 output panels in  a VF page. 

Panel 1:

<apex:outputpanel><apex:pageBlock><apex:pageBlockTable>Some required fields<apex:pageBlockTable><apex:pageBlock> </apex:outputpanel>

Panel2:

<apex:outputpanel><apex:pageBlock><apex:pageBlockTable>A pageblocktable containing list of attributes<apex:pageBlockTable><apex:pageBlock></apex:outputpanel>

On click of Add/Remove for the pageBlockTable in Panel2, a controller method is invoked. A check for the required fields in Panel1 is being made and is getting re-rendered; and if  found null error messages are getting thrown.

I want to avoid the required field check for the Add/Remove click for Panel2.

In a nutshell, it wil be helpful to find a way to avoid making a controller call for Add/Remove.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

Getting error for connectionto Salesforce org from Talend Open Studio 4.1.2.

The edition of org I am using is Developer. Let me know in case anyone stumbled across the same.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/talend/salesforce/SforceManagement Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.talend.salesforce.SforceManagement at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am trying ETL on data for custom objects in Salesforce Org. I am using MS Access to massage data which is really painful and suspicious because most of the versions of csv files are not supported in MS Access 2007. A random error " Could not find the file specified. Please check the extension of the fie" is thrown

I had used Talend Open Studio sometime back but could not import data for custom objects (called custom modules in Talend Open Studio). The error was something like "Could not recognize Object_Name. Please append __c if you are using a custom object."

Please let me know if anyone was able to import and export data for custom objects via Talend. Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.