• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

just a quick question.

There is a standard (picklist) field on the Account object that I cannot access via DataLoader - it is not showing up in the list of available query fields. I presume this is a specific case, but for some reason I couldn't find an answer anywhere online.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

BR,

Davorin

Hi All,

I need your help. For some reason, as a system administrator, I'm missing a 'Merge contacts' button. I have already googled all possible solutions, I have double check all permissions and everything is in order.

When I go the Customize > Contacts > Buttons and Links, I'm missing Merge Contacts standard button. 

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Davorin 

Hi all,

I have encountered the following error while syncing contacts between Salesforce and Outlook:

"Unable to access Salesforce field MailingState. Check that you have the correct permissions for this field."

Does anyone have an idea why is this happening?

Thanks in advance! 

Hi,

just a quick question.

There is a standard (picklist) field on the Account object that I cannot access via DataLoader - it is not showing up in the list of available query fields. I presume this is a specific case, but for some reason I couldn't find an answer anywhere online.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

BR,

Davorin