• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a very basic Visualforce page that displays multiple Pagemessages at the top of the page if certain fields are not filled out.  The Visualforce page is overriding the View mode of the Opportunity.  The Pagemessages update correctly when a user clicks Edit and updates the null field values.  However, when a user uses inline editing to update one of the fields and clicks Save, the Pagemessage(s) stay displayed.  How can I make it so that the Pagemessages update after someone edits the Opportunity using inline editing?  If a user updates one of the two fields with inline editing then I would like the messages to go away after the record is saved.  My code is below.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" >

<apex:pagemessage summary="Number of Eligible Retirees is null." severity="warning" strength="1" rendered="{!Opportunity.Number_of_Eligible_Retirees__c==null}" />
    <apex:pagemessage summary="Current Rates is null." severity="warning" strength="1" rendered="{!Opportunity.Current_Rates__c==null}" />

<apex:detail inlineEdit="true" rerender="{!Opportunity.id}" />

</apex:page>

I have a very basic Visualforce page that displays multiple Pagemessages at the top of the page if certain fields are not filled out.  The Visualforce page is overriding the View mode of the Opportunity.  The Pagemessages update correctly when a user clicks Edit and updates the null field values.  However, when a user uses inline editing to update one of the fields and clicks Save, the Pagemessage(s) stay displayed.  How can I make it so that the Pagemessages update after someone edits the Opportunity using inline editing?  If a user updates one of the two fields with inline editing then I would like the messages to go away after the record is saved.  My code is below.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" >

<apex:pagemessage summary="Number of Eligible Retirees is null." severity="warning" strength="1" rendered="{!Opportunity.Number_of_Eligible_Retirees__c==null}" />
    <apex:pagemessage summary="Current Rates is null." severity="warning" strength="1" rendered="{!Opportunity.Current_Rates__c==null}" />

<apex:detail inlineEdit="true" rerender="{!Opportunity.id}" />

</apex:page>