• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using service cloud console in which i have included "Custom Console Components" as left and right sidebar .

Now on click of any link in side bar component i want to refresh the main page or right sidebar component.

So is it possble to individually refresh the main detail part or any specific "Custom Console Component" ?

Thanks,

Kaushik Ray

Hi,

What about if we want to add different error maessage to different output panels in same page.like

<apex:outputPanel id="op1">

<apex:pageMessage/>

</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputPanel id="op2">

<apex:outputPanel id="op3">

How can i specify different message for different apex:message at the same time.??

Thanks

Kaushik

Hi,

In my Service Cloud Console,

i have overidden my case detail page with a custom VF page ,  after that i have added sidebar components on left and right side of the Service Cloud Console.

but now the Sidebar components are not coming.

\Any suggestions..???

Thanks,

Kaushik

hi,

I want to close my Interaction log permanently from my Service Cloud Console. What are the possible solution for that?

Thanks,

Hi,

I want to customize my List View page to display some VF page.Is it possible to do that.?

Hi,

What about if we want to add different error maessage to different output panels in same page.like

<apex:outputPanel id="op1">

<apex:outputPanel id="op2">

<apex:outputPanel id="op3">

How can i specify different message for different apex:message at the same time.??

Thanks

Kaushik

Hi,

In my Service Cloud Console,

i have overidden my case detail page with a custom VF page ,  after that i have added sidebar components on left and right side of the Service Cloud Console.

but now the Sidebar components are not coming.

\Any suggestions..???

Thanks,

Kaushik