• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Has anyone run into an AppExchange app or some starter code that can take the results of a report and add those members to a campaign?

I know this functionality exists for standard reports but there are two limitations:

• The Add to Campaign button is not avaialbel for any custom report types
  • If you run a report over 50,000 records the Add to Campaign button is greyed out and not available.

I know that we can export the data and add the members using the data loader but I was hoping there might be a easier system that our end-users could use.

Does anyone know of any AppExchange apps or custom additions that would enable us to put an Add to Campaign button on a custom report type?

Does anyone know if Salesforce exposes the fields used to map the social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Klout) through the API?

It would be great if we could auto-populate those if we already knew the individual's profile ID on the coresponding network.

I am running into a problem with the PHP SDK and aggregate functions.  We are trying to do a very simple calculation that counts the number of records by each MailingState.  Our query is as follows:

$query = "SELECT MailingState, count(Contact.Id) from Contact WHERE MailingState != '' GROUP BY MailingState";
$response = $mySforceConnection->query($query);

When I run the PHP code on my local MAMP stack the $response array returns back properly with MailingState and the expr0 count.  However when I run the same code on our remote webserver (Rackspace Cloud Sites), the $response array only shows the MailingState and does not return the aggregate calculation.  

Has anyone run into this problem before?  is there something that we should be looking for in the PHP config?

Thanks,

-Matt

If we have a field that is a drop down in Salesforce is it possible to retrieve a list fo all of the available values through the API?

I am running into a problem with the PHP SDK and aggregate functions.  We are trying to do a very simple calculation that counts the number of records by each MailingState.  Our query is as follows:

$query = "SELECT MailingState, count(Contact.Id) from Contact WHERE MailingState != '' GROUP BY MailingState";

When I run the PHP code on my local MAMP stack the $response array returns back properly with MailingState and the expr0 count.  However when I run the same code on our remote webserver (Rackspace Cloud Sites), the $response array only shows the MailingState and does not return the aggregate calculation.  

Has anyone run into this problem before?  is there something that we should be looking for in the PHP config?

Thanks,

-Matt

Hello. I'm using the PHP ToolKit version 20.0. I'm just doing a simple query to SUM some fields and return the result. It works just fine when I connect from localhost, but as long as I upload my code to a remote host and execute it from there I get empty result for records... Here is my code:

$mySforceConnection = new SforcePartnerClient();
$mySforceConnection->createConnection('partner.wsdl.xml');
$mySforceConnection->login($USERNAME, $PASSWORD.$SECURITY_TOKEN);

$options = new QueryOptions(2000); $mySforceConnection->setQueryOptions($options); 

$query = "SELECT SUM(Financial_Savings__c) FROM Opportunity"; 

print_r($queryResult); 
exit;

And the result on localhost is:

QueryResult Object
(
    [queryLocator] => 
    [done] => 1
    [records] => Array
        (
            [0] => SObject Object
                (
                    [type] => AggregateResult
                    [fields] => stdClass Object
                        (
                            [expr0] => 1098.35
                        )

)

)

[size] => 1
)

And the result from the remote host, where I upload exactly the same file and run it from there:

QueryResult Object
(
    [queryLocator] => 
    [done] => 1
    [records] => Array
        (
            [0] => SObject Object
                (
                    [type] => AggregateResult
                    [fields] => stdClass Object
                        (
                        )

)

)

[size] => 1
)

You can see that the [fields] are empty !

Anybody can help me with this?

Thanks.