• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

We have recently included our Product Development team in our Chatter community and they've raised a question as a result. They would like to know if someone posts a specific hashtagged word like #suggestion, is there a way for this to create an email alert?

Currently all product improvement suggestions are emailed to a specific email that creates what is similar to a SFDC case. If this is possible, it would streamline the process and allow everyone to see the suggestions we're receiving.

Thanks,

Steve

Field is used to identify the Remaining Balance for payment plan customers. This field is also used in the presentation quote that is generated from the account.

Remaining Balance = Order Total - Down Payment (designed for payment plan customers)

This is the current formula I am using for this field, but it is not working. The balance remains 0

IF( Down_Payment__c > 0, Order_Total__c - Down_Payment__c, 0)

Please help!

Field is used to identify the Remaining Balance for payment plan customers. This field is also used in the presentation quote that is generated from the account.

Remaining Balance = Order Total - Down Payment (designed for payment plan customers)

This is the current formula I am using for this field, but it is not working. The balance remains 0

Please help!

Please help!

Please help!