• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Share additional information if anyone has experienced this issue or point me to a right direction is appreciated

I have created a new class to make a RESTful callsouts from Apex to Mule ESB.  My GET call is returning expected results but if I make a change (using PATCH externally as SF is not supporting from APEX) to one of the results, on the next GET modified results are not included.  This is not the scenario if I do GET from POSTMAN.

Say, my intial GET returns 50 rows and I make a changes to first row using PATCH externally, When I do another GET, I am getting 49 rows instead of 50 and modified data is not include in that 49 rows.

Here is my code (stripped down):

public void response(){
        HttpRequest reqData = new HttpRequest();
        reqData.setMethod('GET');
        reqData.setHeader('Content-Type','application/json');
        reqData.setHeader('Cache-Control','no-cache');
        //reqData.setHeader('Pragma', 'no-cache');
        //reqData.setHeader('Connection','Upgrade');
        reqData.setHeader('client_id', 'xxxxxx12312');
        reqData.setHeader('client_secret', '1231231xxxxxx');
        reqData.setEndpoint(endpointURL);

Http http = new Http();
        try {
            HTTPResponse res = http.send(reqData);                     
            responseBody = res.getBody();
            System.debug('Return Val: ' + res.getBody());

} catch(Exception exp){
            System.debug('exception '+exp);
        }
   }

Any information is appreciated

Thank you

• August 11, 2015

Hello,

I am new to the Salesforce world.  I am trying to create a small work flow using flow designer 7.0.6.  As part of the development, I am trying to access my salesforce.com custom objects using Options -> Settings -> Salesforce.com settings.  When  I press "Test Connection", getting  following failure message..

"Connection Failed" - Error occured while attempting to login to SFDC with username: 'xxxxxx@xxx.com'

I googled for solution but found one post connecting to database.com (I do not think it is any different than salesforce.com).  BTW, I am behind a firewall of an organization, if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Vasa

• December 01, 2011

Hello,

I am new to the Salesforce world.  I am trying to create a small work flow using flow designer 7.0.6.  As part of the development, I am trying to access my salesforce.com custom objects using Options -> Settings -> Salesforce.com settings.  When  I press "Test Connection", getting  following failure message..

"Connection Failed" - Error occured while attempting to login to SFDC with username: 'xxxxxx@xxx.com'

I googled for solution but found one post connecting to database.com (I do not think it is any different than salesforce.com).  BTW, I am behind a firewall of an organization, if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Vasa

• December 01, 2011