• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to create Local Characters field for custom object,how can i create and what are the steps  to create.

Hi,

when i run the testmethod for webservice class i am getting error message "Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts, test skipped".how can i resolve this one

Thanks in advance

I am getting error "System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0 "when run the testmethod.whats the meaning of that and how can i resolved.

List<custom obj__c> lrecords=[
                       select Id,name,
                              from custom obj__c   
                 ];

lrecords[0].Fileld1__c = 2;
            lrecords[0].Fileld2__c =3;
            update lrecords;

If i comment "lrecords[0].Fileld1__c = 2;  lrecords[0].Fileld2__c =3; " this lines no error.what is the issue on this.

Thanks in advance

I need to send email to the user with three languages by using email templete is it possible

How to access the class and methods in visualforce Email Template,Is it possible

We have users in multiple countries who are often in case teams on the same case.
We have set up translation workbench and I have multiple versions of each email template we use for each language we serve, however I cannot send the appropriate template based on the language of the user.
I have english speakers in germany and also german speakers and so I want to send the email in the native language of the user even if the case was generated in germany and even if they are both in the case team for the same case.

Hi ! How to translate custom labels

Take an example Student__c is an object and in that object having fied called Age__c.Then i have created validation rule on student object the age less than 18 the validation rule fire.It's working on standard page.now i have created custom visulaforce page with student object fields then i enter the data into the fields the validation is not fired.validation is an active mode but on custom visual force page the validation not working any idea thanks..................

• September 26, 2012

Take an example Student__c is an object and in that object having fied called Age__c.Then i have created validation rule on student object the age less than 18 the validation rule fire.It's working on standard page.now i have created custom visulaforce page with student object fields then i enter the data into the fields the validation is not fired.validation is an active mode but on custom visual force page the validation not working any idea thanks..................

• September 26, 2012

How to use rerender attribute in apex:actionfunction when the boolean value is true then only rerender work else it don't wok

• September 20, 2012

The user selected value not stored in object field value.myfield is a field of the customobject

Vf page:

<div class="options">
                                <apex:selectRadio value="{!custom.myfield}" required="true" layout="pageDirection">
                                <apex:selectOptions value="{!myOptions}" />
                                </apex:selectRadio>
 </div>

Class:

public customobject__c custom{get; set;} 

Thanks in advance..

I have contact object, in that it haveing two fields.

in my scnerio when record is created on contact object,then we need to edit the field1,then after need to updated field2.how it possible 

Thanks in advance

Give me an example of custom translations.when it used and how to use  custom translations for objects

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSTOM LABEL AND CUSTOM SETTINGS IN SALESFORCE

Thanks in advance

Hi I am creating a xml class,this class will be made a xml file to endpoint,in that before how can check my xml file is sending with proper data and proper elements................ 

Hi all ! How to convert below code to apex! logic please...........

<oas:UsernameToken>
<oas:Username>test</oas:Username>
<oas:Password Type=>test</oas:Password>
<oas:Nonce>test</oas:Nonce>
<oas1:Created>12:00</oas1:Created>
</oas:UsernameToken>

gets its values from the data generated in test.cs , please convert this logic to APEX.

hi

hi !how to convert xml file to apex code it's possible............

thanks......................

how to create boolean field to the object !

Need to add a field to contact, If it's Validated that defaults to true

How to send one sandbox object records to the other sandbox it's possible?

Thanks..................

what is the purpose of LABELS.please explain briefly..........

Thanks

I need to send email to the user with three languages by using email templete is it possible

• September 26, 2012

• September 26, 2012

I have contact object, in that it haveing two fields.

in my scnerio when record is created on contact object,then we need to edit the field1,then after need to updated field2.how it possible 

Thanks in advance

Currently i am working on Lead Object  in Visual Force.

This is my requirement:

How can i implement this one

1. Company”textbox can be implemented as one of the following:
  • Using auto-suggest (AJAX)– Query all customer accounts with opportunities where partner is in sold-to partner, tier 2 partner, tier 3 partner fields (implementing this will need some extra dev effort)
  • Picklist – pulls up all associated accounts with this partner
  • Lookup – this will be a custom lookup component which will filter all accounts associated with this partner

In that one i am creating a Invoice pdf vf page in the page i want total amount of invoice line items.how to write for loop and this total amount value how to insert vf page what commponet is used.please give me reply

I am creating a visualforce page in pdf,The cient said that  Please change the layout to landscape instead of portrait? How can i change please give me reply