• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I can get the cloudtunes test app to work fine on an iPhone and the iPhone emulator, but if I change it to an iPad app and try to run it I get as far as the page with the "Allow" and "Deny" buttons, but the buttons aren't active, meaning pressing either one does absolutely nothing.  The last line in the log is:

SFOAuthCoordinator:webViewDidStartLoad: host=mydemourl.my.salesforce.com : path=/secur/frontdoor.jsp

If I leave it as an iPhone app and run it on an iPad emulator, it does work, but of course it is the scaled down version that only fills half the iPad screen.

Should we be able to use the same code to run on an iPad form factor?

• December 12, 2011

I can get the cloudtunes test app to work fine on an iPhone and the iPhone emulator, but if I change it to an iPad app and try to run it I get as far as the page with the "Allow" and "Deny" buttons, but the buttons aren't active, meaning pressing either one does absolutely nothing.  The last line in the log is:

SFOAuthCoordinator:webViewDidStartLoad: host=mydemourl.my.salesforce.com : path=/secur/frontdoor.jsp

If I leave it as an iPhone app and run it on an iPad emulator, it does work, but of course it is the scaled down version that only fills half the iPad screen.

Should we be able to use the same code to run on an iPad form factor?

• December 12, 2011