• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all, I've been making some tests with Suvbersion plugin in a Salesforce project. I've established the following workflow:

1. Team -> Update
  2. Change code
  3. Team -> Update
  4. Merge (if needed)
  5. Team -> Commit
  6. Force.com -> Save to Server

The problem wih this process is that nothing prevents someone from saving changes to server without commiting in first place.

Has someone faced this problem? Any hints on how managing this?

Thanks in advance!

Jésica.

• December 16, 2011

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way of adding a custom button to a page, such as Cases. I've tried to add a reference to a VisualForce page to edit button, but I haven't found a way of maintaining the original layout of the page, and just modifying the button bar.

Can anybody give me a hint on this?

Regards.

• December 12, 2011

Hi all, I've been making some tests with Suvbersion plugin in a Salesforce project. I've established the following workflow:

1. Team -> Update
  2. Change code
  3. Team -> Update
  4. Merge (if needed)
  5. Team -> Commit
  6. Force.com -> Save to Server

The problem wih this process is that nothing prevents someone from saving changes to server without commiting in first place.

Has someone faced this problem? Any hints on how managing this?

Thanks in advance!

Jésica.

• December 16, 2011

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way of adding a custom button to a page, such as Cases. I've tried to add a reference to a VisualForce page to edit button, but I haven't found a way of maintaining the original layout of the page, and just modifying the button bar.

Can anybody give me a hint on this?

Regards.

• December 12, 2011