• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have 2 standard objects and 1 custom objects.I want to fetch some specific fields from each of these objects and display in one visualforce page.I am quite new to vf pages.Can you provide me with sample code in order to achieve this requirement?

• December 20, 2011

I have an application(custom object).I want to create a custom button named "submit" on application which when clicked change the record type of application.Please help

• December 20, 2011

There is an picklist field named status on account(std object) which is intially set to draft(default).Account and opportunity are linked by std lookup field.I want to ensure that only when the account status change to complete then only an oppotunity can be added to account from account related list.How to achieve this requirement?

• December 19, 2011

There is an picklist field named status on account(std object) which is intially set to draft(default).Account and opportunity are linked by std lookup field.I want to ensure that only when the account status change to complete then only an oppotunity can be added to account from account related list.How to achieve this requirement?

• December 19, 2011