• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a web to lead form and I am trying to hard code the lead owner. The code I am using is below. The form seemes to work fine but the lead owner is always "crm crm"

Any help would be great.

Thanks Brian

<input type=hidden name="lead_owner" value="Bill Smith ">

Is there any way to email the lead information to another person.  I have some salesman that are not on salesforce but I want them to see the lead information?

Thanks

Brian

I am trying to create validatin rule for the field called "Lead Source"  Can anyone please help?  I just want to make sure the the lead source field has be entered before my salesman convert to a opportunity.

Thanks

Brian

I wrote this rul but it is not working correctly. When a salesman in converting a lead to a opportunity i want the forcasted amount to be greater than zero.  See detail below.   Validation Rule Detail
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Rule NameForecasted_AmountActiveChecked
Error Condition FormulaAND(
NOT(ISNEW()),
ISBLANK(Amount))
Error MessageTo save a new Opportunity. The forecasted $ amount needs to be greater than $0. If you do not know at least the ballpark range for sales, it is not yet an Opportunity, but a lead that requires further qualification.Error LocationAmount
DescriptionAmount Forecasted for Opportunity is less than $0. All Opportunities must have a forecasted $ amount
Created By, 10/12/2011 9:47 AM

I have created a web to lead form and I am trying to hard code the lead owner. The code I am using is below. The form seemes to work fine but the lead owner is always "crm crm"

Any help would be great.

Thanks Brian

<input type=hidden name="lead_owner" value="Bill Smith ">

I am trying to create validatin rule for the field called "Lead Source"  Can anyone please help?  I just want to make sure the the lead source field has be entered before my salesman convert to a opportunity.

Thanks

Brian

I wrote this rul but it is not working correctly. When a salesman in converting a lead to a opportunity i want the forcasted amount to be greater than zero.  See detail below.   Validation Rule Detail
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Rule NameForecasted_AmountActiveChecked
Error Condition FormulaAND(
NOT(ISNEW()),
ISBLANK(Amount))
Error MessageTo save a new Opportunity. The forecasted $ amount needs to be greater than $0. If you do not know at least the ballpark range for sales, it is not yet an Opportunity, but a lead that requires further qualification.Error LocationAmount
DescriptionAmount Forecasted for Opportunity is less than $0. All Opportunities must have a forecasted $ amount
Created By, 10/12/2011 9:47 AM