• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a requirement for creating custom printable view for account detail page. using all the fields as well as the related list. Can anyone help me achieving this. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a requirement which requires overriding standard account detail pages with visualforce pages. I am not able to get the logo for person account on the visualforce pages. every time it only gives the standard account logo. I am using account in tabstyle attribute for page to show the account logo.

i am getting this.

I want this

thanks in advance....

Hi,

I have a requirement of putting custom links for account objects in a section and i have to allow user to dynamically decide what all links he want on the page. as in below snapshot.

can anyone help me with this.

thanks in advance .

Anshul

Hi,

I have a requirement for which i need to perform an action in apex:page tag. NOw i am trying to use an action in Apex:command Button. But now when i click the button its again calling the function mentioned in apex:page action.

please refer what i am trying to do in the page. and if anyone has a solution please post. it would be of great help.

<apex:page standardController="Account" action="{!doCustomDisplayChk}" extensions="AccControllerExtension">
    <apex:pageMessages />
    <p/>
    <apex:form id="theForm">

<apex:pageBlock title="Client & Prospect Detail" mode="maindetail" id="pageBLOCK">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons id="buttons" >
                <apex:commandButton id="StandardView" action="{!saveIT}"  value="Standard View1" >
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>

Hi,

I have a requirement for which i require to dispaly related list dynamically using visualforce pages.

The related lists to dispaly will be known only on runtime and there order to display(i.e. which related appears first, second and so on..) will also be decided on runtime.

Can any one help me with this?

Hi can anyone help me with creating a hyper link it the value entered is a url in the textbox.

thanks in advance to anyone who helps :)

Hello,

I have a requirement for creating custom printable view for account detail page. using all the fields as well as the related list. Can anyone help me achieving this. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a requirement of putting custom links for account objects in a section and i have to allow user to dynamically decide what all links he want on the page. as in below snapshot.

can anyone help me with this.

thanks in advance .

Anshul

Hi,

I have a requirement for which i need to perform an action in apex:page tag. NOw i am trying to use an action in Apex:command Button. But now when i click the button its again calling the function mentioned in apex:page action.

please refer what i am trying to do in the page. and if anyone has a solution please post. it would be of great help.

<apex:page standardController="Account" action="{!doCustomDisplayChk}" extensions="AccControllerExtension">
    <apex:pageMessages />
    <p/>
    <apex:form id="theForm">

<apex:pageBlock title="Client & Prospect Detail" mode="maindetail" id="pageBLOCK">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons id="buttons" >
                <apex:commandButton id="StandardView" action="{!saveIT}"  value="Standard View1" >
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>

Hi,

I have a requirement for which i require to dispaly related list dynamically using visualforce pages.

The related lists to dispaly will be known only on runtime and there order to display(i.e. which related appears first, second and so on..) will also be decided on runtime.

Can any one help me with this?

Hi,

I need to put a custom related list on the account detail page and put the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom related list.

I was able to do the custom related list displayed on the bottom of the Account detail page wiring a standard controller extension and visula force page.

Now the problem is How do I place the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom list? I saw couple of threads for the above, but the hover links issue was never discussed?.

Can any one please guide me how can I do this.

Thank you.