• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,I would like to create barchart for employee information,but actually account is free developer account.so I am unable to create barchart using <apex:chart>,when I added this command to my visualforce page(<apex:page >
<apex:chart/>
</apex:page>) It is showing an error message like this

"Error: Unknown component apex:chart in chartdemo at line 2 column 14".so can't we  develop charts in free edition.please let us know if any one knows this.

I have created a website using force.com websites,actually I am display all the employees information apex pageblock table.

Here in page block we have all the employees data.suppose I have 10 employees so I display 10 records in pageblock table.Here I want to update one of the employee data from pageblock table(like updation in gridview in asp.net),so please help

me in this regard.I am new to the cloud environment

I want to update the one record data from pageblock/data table.please let me know f anybody knows this.it is urgent

how convert html to pdf using custom button in visualforce,apex class..please let me know.

how to store value in cookies and how to use in another apex class

I want to update the one record data from pageblock/data table.please let me know f anybody knows this.it is urgent

how to store value in cookies and how to use in another apex class