Salesforce Project Management/ Analyst - Morristown, NJ (No Relocation)
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on simplifying the complexity of running a service provider’s business. As an established industry thought-leader, the Forum serves as a unifying force, enabling more than 800 companies across 195 countries to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
This position is a second phase on an existing recent Salesforce.com implementation to integrate with and replace legacy systems, reporting to the Director of Information Services .They will be given the responsibility to oversee and drive forward innovative Salesforce objectives for a number of TM Forum products and services, delivering results aligned to business strategy and needs.
- CRM background concentrating on SalesForce.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Provide help and support to existing users as well as advising on best practices and investigating ways to improve adoption
- Sales Cloud Knowledge: Marketing & Leads, Opportunities & Quotes, Approvals & Workflow and Contracts & Entitlements
- Product management to include Price Books; deferred revenue schedules and multiple currencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders and ensure milestones are delivered on time and to budget
- Work directly with external consultancy
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of successful project management experience (with references).
- 3+ years implementing, configuring and administering Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Boomi on demand integration
- Understanding of Microsoft ASP.net technologies
- API configuration
- Experience of integration Marketing Automation platforms with Salesforce
- Platform knowledge: force.com; Visualforce.com
- Excellent communication and planning skills with a history of developing effective relationships with business, technical staff and executive management.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
- Knowledge of Finance processes and systems. Will need to work very closely with Finance on the integration elements
- Ability to write detailed Reports and Dashboards
We offer excellent flexible benefit packages for full-time employees, that includes, healthcare plans (medical, dental & vision), company paid life insurance, long-term disability, FSA’s and a very competitive 401k plan.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume with salary requirement.
For more information, please view our website at www.tmforum.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
TM Forum does not accept resumes from unauthorized agencies and search firms. Resumes submitted on this site by unauthorized third-parties will not be considered for posted positions and are not eligible for any compensation. All third-party agents and search firms must have an approved contract with TM Forum in order to submit resumes on behalf of candidates.