• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I know it's possible to use the Bulk API to upload files to the Attachment object on records, but how would you bulk upload to Chatter Feeds on Contacts?

We have a load of attachments in our current system we need to upload to SF and attach to records, and then also search them, but it's just not possible to search attachment bodies using SOSL.

I've been able to search the ContentVersion object using SOSL, but not Attachment.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I need documents to be uploaded through a batch process to the Chatter (ContactFeed) on Contacts.

Thanks in advance.

I know it's possible to search attachments from the Web UI, but can I use either SOSL or SOQL to query the  attachment object from APEX in order to return a list of records (e.g. contacts) that have an attachment which contains some text i would like to find?

I know it's possible to search attachments from the Web UI, but can I use either SOSL or SOQL to query the  attachment object from APEX in order to return a list of records (e.g. contacts) that have an attachment which contains some text i would like to find?