• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

We are having a website build in force.com sites. Now we need to Post comment from our website. 

In detail this is what we need to implement -

1.  On a visualforce page we have listed number of products. Each product will have an facebook icon .

2.  On clicking  repective facebook icon we need to post a comment on wall of a page already we have created in facebook.

(Post will mainly some description related to that project and the user)

Is it possible to implement this scenerio or not? If yes then how i can proceed to do so? Which API we have to use ?

Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• March 13, 2012

Hello,

I am having a Visual force page on which many components or templates (its values) are displayed one below the other.

Now i need that when ever i will click on one of the templates link from some other page i should get redirected to the above page with all the components and the page should have focus on that particular component which we clicked from previous page.

Example :

Suppose that i have a VF page abc.page on which different components are lined up say comp1, comp2, comp3 one below the other. Also i have another VF page xyz.page were we have links comp1,comp2,comp3. 

Now on clicking on links comp2 on xyz.page user should get directed to abc.page and have focus on the comp2 component which is below comp1 component.

Any suggestion or thoughts regarding how i can achieve this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• February 21, 2012

Hi,

Please help me in understanding the difference between record type and profile in salesforce.

Any type of help (explaination, resource or link explaining it) will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PJ

• February 15, 2012

Hi,

On hitting out this URL in browser  i.e. "{Salesforce Instance name} /sfc/p/A0000000JD1dRRuY4jH9c7PKS9nkZySmOJf_mII=" we get an PDF.

I tried to find out were actually this PDF is located in Salesforce instance but was not able to locate.

I have to change an image from this PDF but couldn't do so as not able to locate it.

Also searched the same under the documents tab but couldn't.

Any Kind of guidance to locate this will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

- Prafull 

• January 23, 2012