• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

If work flow triggerd, i have 4 actions email alert, field update, Task and outbond message.

If triggerd fired which action will update first, i would like to know the sequence of actions, which one is first..........

Thank u,

Hi,

Anyone can please help me,

reqment is A to Z search list:

A:

andrew 

apple 

B:

bamboo
bankak

......Z

that grouping list and under each item related information

Ex:

if click on Andrew: iam able to see his details like his Address,biodata..etc

Top of it search....function

In the search  box if i type A then it suppose to show all records starts with A...

Thank u ..

Hi..

if anybody knows abt cvent integration...howz it and how it is useful for salesforce ..to sync contacts..

thank you

Hii this is nanu,

i need help.

i have a multi picklist field(with  5 picklist values).

i want a validation rule if i choose anyone value from the multi picklist ,once saved the record it automatically add any 2 specified  picklist values ...

thank you in advance

hii explain me how to create the triggers , run triggers

Hi..

if anybody knows abt cvent integration...howz it and how it is useful for salesforce ..to sync contacts..

thank you

Hii this is nanu,

i need help.

i have a multi picklist field(with  5 picklist values).

i want a validation rule if i choose anyone value from the multi picklist ,once saved the record it automatically add any 2 specified  picklist values ...

thank you in advance

i want to write the entered phone number must be 10 digits how to write a validation rule,

• April 01, 2012

Hello,

Is there any way to send an email to record owner when a file is attached to the record?

TIA!