• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have got a Enterprise  WSDL file from my account. From that i have extracted all the Java classes to connect and interact with Salesforce. While implement the Web client i found that i am missing one class Called "EnterpriseConnection". Without that it seems i cannot login to Salesforce.

Today is my first day of Salesforce.  Can anyone please help me out with this. I am desperate to login to my Salesforce acount. have tried to use partner WSDL Where i have found "PartnerConnection" Class. Tried to login using it but asking for "authEndPoint". Couldn't find it anywhere.

Please help me out..

• January 26, 2012

I have got a Enterprise  WSDL file from my account. From that i have extracted all the Java classes to connect and interact with Salesforce. While implement the Web client i found that i am missing one class Called "EnterpriseConnection". Without that it seems i cannot login to Salesforce.

Today is my first day of Salesforce.  Can anyone please help me out with this. I am desperate to login to my Salesforce acount. have tried to use partner WSDL Where i have found "PartnerConnection" Class. Tried to login using it but asking for "authEndPoint". Couldn't find it anywhere.

Please help me out..

• January 26, 2012