• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does SFDC provide API to support File Operations such as creating files in SFDC and reading file contents afterwards?

Now, I am working on a project that fully utilizes email services on force.com.      We decide to push data from SFDC to customer's email adress.  I know that the size limitation of an email attachement is 3M.    The following are my questions:

1. How many attachment can I put into an email?

2. What is the size limitation for the email content (excluding attachements)?

3.  If  each attachment size is up to 3M  and I can attach 5 attachments, and pure email content (excluding attachements) size is up to 4M,   Do it mean that I can compose an email of total size : 19M= 3M*5+4M?

Now, I am working on a project that fully utilizes email services on force.com.      We decide to push data from SFDC to customer's email adress.  I know that the size limitation of an email attachement is 3M.    The following are my questions:

1. How many attachment can I put into an email?

2. What is the size limitation for the email content (excluding attachements)?

3.  If  each attachment size is up to 3M  and I can attach 5 attachments, and pure email content (excluding attachements) size is up to 4M,   Do it mean that I can compose an email of total size : 19M= 3M*5+4M?