• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I installed Salesforce mobile into my iPhone, and created a configuration so that I can see and edit Opportunities and Opportunity Products. In an account with multicurrency enabled everythings works fine. When it comes to an account with no multicurrency enabled (exactly the same mobile configuration), when I try to add an opportunity product in any opportunity and I try to select the product (in the opportunity product addition page), it suddenly stacks, and throws me out. This happens every time. Is this a known bug of sf mobile?

Thank you,

Mike Giakkoupis.

Hello,

I am building an extension to the native salesforce Iphone application. Actually I am building a web tab that gets to save some fields of the opportunity line item. I have a problem though because it only saves them in the central salesforce database (instead of the local database of the Iphone). So I can only see the results of my saved object after it does syncing (which in some cases is as long as 10 minutes). Is there a way to have access to the local Iphone data and alter them using Web Tabs or some other way?

Thank you very much in advance.

Mike.

Hi,

I am developing a new UI in Salesforce. To do so, I am using Visualforce. I already developed a new UI for leads. This new UI has a part that is Salesforce standard(field in the page layout), and another one that is showing the information in tabs.

All the fields that are shown in the tabs are hidden in the page layout but I show them using visualforce in the tabbed section.

The problem is that when I try to use the Salesforce mobile app for Iphone and access to the lead, I can only see the standard information. I cant see any of the fields that are in the tabbed section.

I would like to see the viisualforce page when navigatin with an explorer but, when doing so with the movile app I would like my Sales Managers to see all the fields....

Did you ever have to face this issue of know any solution?

Thanks a lot.

Antonio

Hello,

I am building an extension to the native salesforce Iphone application. Actually I am building a web tab that gets to save some fields of the opportunity line item. I have a problem though because it only saves them in the central salesforce database (instead of the local database of the Iphone). So I can only see the results of my saved object after it does syncing (which in some cases is as long as 10 minutes). Is there a way to have access to the local Iphone data and alter them using Web Tabs or some other way?

Thank you very much in advance.

Mike.