• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my Siteforce page to connect to a custom object in Salesforce. I've added a repeater and a repeater element, and I'd like to get the repeater element to display data from a custom field on my custom object. However, the only fields which show up for connecting are the standard and system fields on the object.

The same is true for the repeater itself, when setting up a Filter, and also for Custom Code elements - only standard fields, not custom. Surely there's a way of doing this that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Hetty

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my Siteforce page to connect to a custom object in Salesforce. I've added a repeater and a repeater element, and I'd like to get the repeater element to display data from a custom field on my custom object. However, the only fields which show up for connecting are the standard and system fields on the object.

The same is true for the repeater itself, when setting up a Filter, and also for Custom Code elements - only standard fields, not custom. Surely there's a way of doing this that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Hetty