• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My Requirements is:

• Need to check can whether we can Delete CRM Content Workspace and Content Version Objects Records from apex and VF( using DML or are there any API's to do this).

Above is my requirement, can you please help me out for the above .Looking forward for a positive reply.

Hi,

My Requirements is:

• Need to check can we access salesforce CRM Content from Authenticated Website License.

Also If you say that yes we can access SF CRM Content from Authenticated website then how can we enable Salesforce CRM Content User Featue Licesence for the Authenticated website user.

Please make sure that Authenticate Website license is must.

Above is my requirement, can you please help me out for the above .Looking forward for a positive reply

Hi,

My Requirements is:

• Need to check if through Authenticated Website License, can we create and delete Content Workspaces using API's .

Above is my requirement, can you please help me out for the above .Looking forward for a positive reply

Hi,

My Requirements is:

• Need to check if through Authenticated Website License, can we create and delete Content Workspaces using API's .

Hi,

My Requirements is:

• Need to check if through Authenticated Website License, can we create and delete Content Workspaces from Apex and VF (or are there any API's for this).