• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The video demo shows an execute button at the bottom of the window that opens up to enter Apex Code.

When I click "Click here to enter Apex Code" A window opens up but the code text box occupies the entire window below the title bar. Stretching the bottom of the window just expands the text  box. Is there something I can do to see the execute button or execute the code I enter?

Windows 7

IE9

1366 x768 pixel resolution

I am in Windows 7 on a 64-bit laptop. When trying to install the Force.com IDE plugin from eclipse I got several messages that said,"MD5 hash not as expected. Expected...... and found......." Any Idea what that is about, or what to do about it?

Thanks,

Chuck

I am in Windows 7 on a 64-bit laptop. When trying to install the Force.com IDE plugin from eclipse I got several messages that said,"MD5 hash not expected. Expected...... and found......." Any Idea what that is about, or what to do about it?

Thanks,

Chuck

The video demo shows an execute button at the bottom of the window that opens up to enter Apex Code.

When I click "Click here to enter Apex Code" A window opens up but the code text box occupies the entire window below the title bar. Stretching the bottom of the window just expands the text  box. Is there something I can do to see the execute button or execute the code I enter?

Windows 7

IE9

1366 x768 pixel resolution