• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Anyone know if it is possible to remove the Reset Password button from the customer portal user profile page without having to use VF and script?

Thanks!

• November 13, 2012

Hi all, 

Need a bit of help this morning. I am trying to create a formula that will generate a task one year after the "Effective Date" (Type: Date) of the record.

I tried using this formula that I found posted on this board but I get the error message that "Error: Formula result is data type (Date), incompatible with expected data type (true or false)"

DATE(
YEAR ( Effective_Date__c ) + (FLOOR((TODAY() - Effective_Date__c) / 365) + 1),
MONTH(Effective_Date__c),
IF(AND(DAY(Effective_Date__c) = 29,MONTH(Effective_Date__c ) = 02) , 28, DAY(Effective_Date__c)))

Suggestions appreciated! 

• October 31, 2012

I need a validation rule that will make sure that the Date of Birth for a person (both primary and joint) for Product "ABC", must be between 45 and 90 years old. 

Thanks very much!

Lisa

• February 23, 2012

Hi all, 

Need a bit of help this morning. I am trying to create a formula that will generate a task one year after the "Effective Date" (Type: Date) of the record.

I tried using this formula that I found posted on this board but I get the error message that "Error: Formula result is data type (Date), incompatible with expected data type (true or false)"

DATE(
YEAR ( Effective_Date__c ) + (FLOOR((TODAY() - Effective_Date__c) / 365) + 1),
MONTH(Effective_Date__c),
IF(AND(DAY(Effective_Date__c) = 29,MONTH(Effective_Date__c ) = 02) , 28, DAY(Effective_Date__c)))

Suggestions appreciated! 

• October 31, 2012