• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have configured remote application in my dev org. I have my own server which makes REST calls to SF after user registered his account with my web app through SF OAuth. I do not have app exchange application. I want my customers to be able to use my application on any SF org proffeccional/enterprise/etc... Do i need to do security review even though i do not have app exchange app?

Thanks

Albert

• April 09, 2013

Hi,

I'm posting a comment with file attachment to a FeedItem using REST inside public chatter group.

The file is uploaded and the comment get's created. However the file is not visible in the comment, but i can see the uploaded file in the chatter file browser. It says visible only to me.

In one of the posts(http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Chatter-and-Chatter-API/Attach-a-file-to-a-Chatter-Comment-via-Soap-API/m-p/496463#M2420) there was a suggestion to set origin to be Chatter, i tried both it didn't change anything, file was still visible only to me.

The interesting part is when i create a FeedItem with attachment i do see the attachment inside the FeedItem, and the file has visibility to a group in which i post.

Is there a way to change file permission after i uploaded it was unable to find it in the API ?

Thanks

Albert

• October 10, 2012

Hi,

I have configured remote application in my dev org. I have my own server which makes REST calls to SF after user registered his account with my web app through SF OAuth. I do not have app exchange application. I want my customers to be able to use my application on any SF org proffeccional/enterprise/etc... Do i need to do security review even though i do not have app exchange app?

Thanks

Albert

• April 09, 2013

I am trying to insert a pushTopic record for Feeditem in order to use streaming Api but whenever I try to insert this record I get this error 

FATAL_ERROR System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD, 'FeedItem' is not supported: [Query]

my code is :

PushTopic pushTopic = new PushTopic();
pushTopic.ApiVersion = 25.0;
pushTopic.Name = 'AllFeedItems';
pushTopic.Description = 'All records for the FeedITem object';
pushtopic.Query = 'SELECT Id FROM FeedItem';
insert pushTopic;
System.debug('Created new PushTopic: '+ pushTopic.Id);

Please help me.