• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Salesforce,

We have created a Trigger on Opportunity in which when an Opportunity Territory(Territory lookup in Opportunity) picklist's value changed, the trigger should upsert the value in its associated opportunity lineitems.

But trigger is working for all other lookup's and picklist's except for this Opportunity Territory picklist.  Even We are unable to see the execution in debug log when this happens.

It is an urgent requirement.  Hoping the best solution to be given by salesforce members via this forum.

Thank you in Advance.

Hi Salesforce,

My true requirement is I need to have a border for a table/outputpanel/div that don't end as the data ends at the half of the page

If the data in the page filled only half of the page also, the border should come till end of the bottom.

Please help me in this im so urgently required this.

Hi Salesforce,

Im using production.  To develop classes i created classes via eclipse.  At initial times, when i save classes they were taking less time only.

Now-a-days, even a single change taking 40 minutes to save.

I have lot of work to complete.  But stuck at this problem.  Can anyone resolve my problem.

How can i save classes in production via eclipse so fastly?

Hi Salesforce,

Im using production.  To develop classes i created classes via eclipse.  At initial times, when i save classes they were taking less time only. 

Now-a-days, even a single change taking 40 minutes to save.

I have lot of work to complete.  But stuck at this problem.  Can anyone resolve my problem.

How can i save classes in production via eclipse so fastly?