ClearRisk is currently seeking a Force.com Software Development Engineers to join our team. In this role you will be focusing on Force.com application development and product life-cycle management.
You will be responsible to plan, design, develop and test Force.com software systems and applications to provide enhancements to existing products and effectively use business requirements to develop new products. You will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You have demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of VisualForce, Apex, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, Chatter, etc.
- Experience building rich Ajax user interfaces on Force.com using VisualForce.
- Experience with API Integrations to other systems
- Previous experience with .Net or Java development a plus
- Good knowledge of Eclipse
- Have worked on Saleforce.com instances with 100+ users
- SQL/SOQL query language and related database experience is a plus.
- Experience understanding and developing design documents from business requirements
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Logical and efficient, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Experience: Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working with Salesforce.com Force.com (VisualForce and Apex).
Education: 4 year degree within Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or business administration or equivalent work experience.
Licenses or Certifications: Salesforce Certified Architect or Advanced Developer Preferred.
ClearRisk is a rapidly growing Canadian company that provides innovative software solutions to the Insurance Industry. We use the latest technologies and business/pricing model to provide cloud-based, easy to use products with very high value and ROI. We specialize in helping insurers, brokers and adjusters that have a mid market and program focus to automate their processes and increase their margins.
Please respond in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23rd, 2012