• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am facing a severe problem while trying to deploy one new APex class and visualforce page from Sandbox/Eclipse to Production account.

Test coverage is Ok at developer account. Now from these code base new APex class and VF page I need to add at production account. While trying to do so, then error coming is average test coverage is below 75%.

My new APex class has its test coverage and my question is that when I am trying to deploy,how test coverage is being calculated?

Actually I can not uninstall and reinstall package at production account because of some necessary reason.So I need to include these classes externally .Either from Eclipse or from Sandbox.

It will be great help from your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am facing a severe problem while trying to deploy one new APex class and visualforce page from Sandbox/Eclipse to Production account.

Test coverage is Ok at developer account. Now from these code base new APex class and VF page I need to add at production account. While trying to do so, then error coming is average test coverage is below 75%.

My new APex class has its test coverage and my question is that when I am trying to deploy,how test coverage is being calculated?

Actually I can not uninstall and reinstall package at production account because of some necessary reason.So I need to include these classes externally .Either from Eclipse or from Sandbox.

It will be great help from your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

hi,

The below query retunrs the error system.query Exception but its working in System log  . please any help regards this issue.

Pricebook2 pbook = [select id from Pricebook2 where IsStandard = true limit 1]; 

Regards,

V'nath

• March 07, 2012