Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I just installed the following to try to get up and running on Eclipse: 

Eclipse 3.4.2

Force.com IDE 25.0.0

When I try to access the "Force.com IDE" perspective under Window -> Open Perspectiove -> Other I do not have an option for "Force.com IDE."  I ran a quick search of the boards and saw a solution where I needed to "add the explicit path to the JRE in my Eclipse shortcut."

How exactly do I do that?  Appreciate any help!

Regards,

Roshan

Hi All,

Can anyone out here provide some basic code for VFpage with two input fields and on click of a button, it should be able to pass the value of one of the input fields as the id to the next VF page URL .

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Roshan

Hi Folks,

Can anyone out here let me know whether salesforce still gives force.com free edition with 100 free users.

Thanks in adavance.

Kindest Regards,

Roshan

Hi All,

In the comparsion sheet from SFDC, it is mentioned that for Force.com One App, the data storage is 20 MB /User.

Also, it is mentioned that 1GB is minimum.

So can my administrator create data / records which are 1GB in size or 20 MB ?

Can anyone clarify this point for me?

Best Regards,

Roshan

Hi,

Can anyone out here provide me with the code for reading CSV file which comes as an attachment in an Email Service.

Thanks in Advance.

Roshan

Hi All,

any body share the direct link of ecllipes ide i have tried installing but it was failing anybody share for windows 

I just installed the following to try to get up and running on Eclipse: 

Eclipse 3.4.2

Force.com IDE 25.0.0

When I try to access the "Force.com IDE" perspective under Window -> Open Perspectiove -> Other I do not have an option for "Force.com IDE."  I ran a quick search of the boards and saw a solution where I needed to "add the explicit path to the JRE in my Eclipse shortcut."

How exactly do I do that?  Appreciate any help!

Regards,

Roshan

Hi All,

I have a trigger which assigns Leads generated from web to owner on some conditions. My trigger works when I insert from Salesforce but it doesnt works if I assign from WebToLead form. It defaults to the owner present in Lead setting.

My trigger is on lead before insert which works fine for normal insert from Salesforce but not from WebtoLead form.

Not sure but curios to know if this a bug?

Please help me on this

Thanks,

Lakshman

Hi Everybody,

I need to take a test in DEV 401. Could anybody provide me sample questions to practice.I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Neeru.