• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I have enabled Email approval response for my organisation and able to approve / reject records by replying with corresponding statements.

But the comments are not saved eventhough I gave comments in second line of the mail only.

Please advice any idea.

I am using a VF page to create and edit the records, 

Hi all,

Please help how to reject a record in one sandbox   which is being shared from a different sandbox using web service API.

I'm now able to share a record using webservice API from one sandbox to another. but if I want to reject the record from one sandbox

means, I'm still not able to do that.

Help me in this.

Hi All,

Anybody help me how to insert an attachment to any object (say Account) through command line.I am able to insert a note to an account but not able to do with attachment.

Hi all,

I used CLI to perform Batch upload and deletion of records from my Developer Environment.

I tried to upload data to objects with parent child relationship (Ex: Accounts and Opportunity) at a time and i am able to upload records in both accounts and Opportunities to those accounts.

But i tried to delete Accounts and opportunities in one go since they are related right. but the accounts which are having opportunities with stage other that "Closed WOn" stage only got deleted.

Accounts which are having opportunities with "Closed Won" stage are not getting deleted.

Anyone pls explain why this happens

Hi all,

Any body know what is the maximum number of records that can be inserted or deleted using batch upload/delete of data using command line.

Hi Experts,

Can anyone clarify me is it possible to automate dataloading of records into related objects (like Account and Opportunity) at a time using Command Line.

If it is Possible, Kindly suggest How it can be achieved.

Problem:

1.Need to Create a new Account

2.Need to create an opportunity for that  Account

All of this have to be completed at a same time.

Hi all,

I used CLI to perform Batch upload and deletion of records from my Developer Environment.

I tried to upload data to objects with parent child relationship (Ex: Accounts and Opportunity) at a time and i am able to upload records in both accounts and Opportunities to those accounts.

But i tried to delete Accounts and opportunities in one go since they are related right. but the accounts which are having opportunities with stage other that "Closed WOn" stage only got deleted.

Accounts which are having opportunities with "Closed Won" stage are not getting deleted.

Anyone pls explain why this happens

Hi all,

Any body know what is the maximum number of records that can be inserted or deleted using batch upload/delete of data using command line.

Hi Experts,

Can anyone clarify me is it possible to automate dataloading of records into related objects (like Account and Opportunity) at a time using Command Line.

If it is Possible, Kindly suggest How it can be achieved.

Problem:

1.Need to Create a new Account

2.Need to create an opportunity for that  Account

All of this have to be completed at a same time.

Using the DataLoader UI I am able to insert records into the PriceBookEntry table that exist in the Product2 table virtue of the related objects setting in the wiazrd (Step 2b) - It works great!

Does anyone know if there is a way to achieve this in the process-conf.xml file?

Since the PriecebookEntry does not have an externalid field the setting below is superflous,  can I substitute something in the value attribute that points to an external field in the Product2 table?

<entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="PON_Id__c"/> 
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="PricebookEntry"/>

Thanks

Mike

I've configured the data loader to run in batch mode using the command line interface. I am excuting my process bean from the command line using the syntax below. No problems worked as I expected.

C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\bin>process ../conf Extract_Accounts_NRT_BatchProcess

I now want to automate this process using a Windows Scheduler task to kick off the process. My scheduled task never runs because I assume my Run: syntax is incorrect. I've tried the following combinations without success. Any ideas of the correct sytnax I should use to kick off the process bean using a Windows Scheduler task?

"C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\bin\process.bat" Extract_Accounts_NRT_BatchProcess

process.bat "C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\bin" Extract_Accounts_NRT_BatchProcess