• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We're looking to hire a independent SalesForce consultant to help with some new implementations, advanced reporting, support of custom objects, workflows, etc. immediately.

Please contact me directly if you're interested, letting me know what availability you have, where you are located, client references and your hourly bill rate.

Thank You,
Greg

Greg Blasko
blasko@tstmedia.com

Hello,

We're looking to hire a independent SalesForce consultant to help with some new implementations, advanced reporting, support of custom objects, workflows, etc. immediately.

Please contact me directly if you're interested, letting me know what availability you have, where you are located, client references and your hourly bill rate.

Thank You,
Greg

Greg Blasko
blasko@tstmedia.com

Hi,

I'm in the process of integrating Chatter into a different web tool, so users can easily share and comment in that tool. For this the user needs to associate his login with his chatter account by authorizing access via OAuth. Unfortunately it seems that both the access_token and the refresh_token expire (daily?), requiring the user to reauthenticate every day.

Is there a way to get a permanent access token that will not expire? 

Andi