Salesforce.com Business Administrator
The Associated Press is seeking a Salesforce.com Business Administrator for our New York headquarters.
The Salesforce.com Business Administrator is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and administration of the company’s Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system and related applications. Individual will consult extensively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, e-Business, Technology and cross-functional support teams and work with program management and outside developers to deliver an appropriate set of business solutions and tools using the Salesforce.com platform to meet ongoing sales, marketing, support and corporate needs. The administrator will also be responsible for user onboarding and ongoing training activities.
- Help implement and provide ongoing management of AP’s Salesforce.com CRM application and its user base to support the company’s global sales teams and business initiatives.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to improve processes, productivity and sales reporting capabilities, including lead generation, campaign management and sales effectiveness.
- Work with key stakeholder groups in developing an on-going process to identify, analyze and document business processes where Salesforce.com could provide an automated solution. Own related prioritization of improvement activities as well as process documentation and communication.
- Coordinate with the program management team on internal and external development activities, with primary responsibility for representing sales, sales operations, marketing, product, legal and finance teams.
- Work with the technology department and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other company work systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations and CRM system.
- Play a key role in global data governance processes related to overall data integrity and management, including integration with third-party data sources.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and applications to benefit users and key stakeholder groups. Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain written policies and procedures for Salesforce.com administration and use.
- Formulate and conduct training sessions and written materials for users of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate regularly to user groups to spread best practices, details and training on new features and functionality, and other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing business user engagement for a multi-dimensional, integrated CRM solution.
- Experience working with sales and technical organizations in the implementation and administration of the Salesforce.com platform in a multi-channel sales environment.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of sales processes and sales force optimization strategies.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who anticipates needs, plans the work required and follows through to get desired results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom objects on the Salesforce.com platform including workflow business rules.
- Familiarity with leading AppExchange solutions for a licensing business a plus.
- Prior experience working with SAP CRM and ERP systems, and e-commerce platform integrations would be helpful.
For consideration, apply via the following URL: http://careers.ap.org/viewjob.html?erjob=22301:en_US
The Associated Press is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.