• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm having issues trying to figure out how to delete a Managed custom report type. I deleted the app but the report type is still there and it doesn't have a delete button next to it, just edit. How would I delete it?

Thank You

• April 30, 2012

Hello!

I haven't released a Salesforce app yet but will be soon. I've been coding and something I thought of and can't seem to find any information on is auditing. After releasing a product, is there a simple way to view activities on objects? There is the CreatedBy, and LastModifiedBy fields, but I was hoping for finer details such as which user changed this <randomField> or anything similar. Or perhaps a report showing which features of the application they are using the most. I just wanted to know so in future releases I have a way of telling which new features to implement, or which older ones need work on. Basically, is there a way to see metrics on which portions of the app the customer is utilized the most so that in future releases I can determine more easily what to create to make it more successful?

Thank You

• April 19, 2012

Hello!

I have just developed a visualforce page that is an extension to a standardController. I also added the visualforce page to the layout of my standard object and inside the VF page I'm using a relatedList. Everything works great, however I have one issue. Whenever I click on "New <whatever sObject>" on my relatedList, it takes me to correct page, but it opens the layout all over again (it is showing the sidebars and header twice, inside the portion where my visualforce page is). Is there any way of eliminating this, or a way to just open the add a new record without reopening another layout inside the visualforce portion?

Thank You

• April 09, 2012

Hello,

I'm having issues trying to figure out how to delete a Managed custom report type. I deleted the app but the report type is still there and it doesn't have a delete button next to it, just edit. How would I delete it?

Thank You

• April 30, 2012

Hello!

I haven't released a Salesforce app yet but will be soon. I've been coding and something I thought of and can't seem to find any information on is auditing. After releasing a product, is there a simple way to view activities on objects? There is the CreatedBy, and LastModifiedBy fields, but I was hoping for finer details such as which user changed this <randomField> or anything similar. Or perhaps a report showing which features of the application they are using the most. I just wanted to know so in future releases I have a way of telling which new features to implement, or which older ones need work on. Basically, is there a way to see metrics on which portions of the app the customer is utilized the most so that in future releases I can determine more easily what to create to make it more successful?

Thank You

• April 19, 2012

Hello!

I have just developed a visualforce page that is an extension to a standardController. I also added the visualforce page to the layout of my standard object and inside the VF page I'm using a relatedList. Everything works great, however I have one issue. Whenever I click on "New <whatever sObject>" on my relatedList, it takes me to correct page, but it opens the layout all over again (it is showing the sidebars and header twice, inside the portion where my visualforce page is). Is there any way of eliminating this, or a way to just open the add a new record without reopening another layout inside the visualforce portion?

Thank You

• April 09, 2012